Monday 14 December 2009

Altogether I have made about 20 of these crackers for various most were commissioned a couple at the last workshop I did but these 10 are for me. I have put a little tubes of Cath Kidston hand cream in some, little Lindt Chocolate Father Christmas' in others. I have even put cracker snaps in them so hopefully they will go bang when pulled. They are for my friends at work. I hope they like them.

As you can see I have used a variety of SU Christmas stamp sets
Inks used were Mellow Moss, Real Red and Basic Black
Card Stock colours, for the sentiment, was Real Red and Mellow Moss.
I just loved making these and could have gone on forever if only I didn't have to go to work and cook and clean and wash and............................

I also made these little bird house boxes for myself and I have made them so that one side of the lid opens up and I have put little gifts in them. Again I have used Real Red and Garden Green. the designer series paper is also from SU Merry Moments . The little birds have been stamped from using SU Love You stamp set. I water coloured them with SU Watercolour Wonder Crayons.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails