Monday 14 December 2009

Sorry I have been absent for so long, life has been rather a challenge lately, my son lives in Dubai and my first grandchild is due in about 2 weeks. They were supposed to be coming to England to have the baby but everything changed 2 days before they were due to come. They are now staying in Dubai and wont be here for the birth or for Christmas, so big disapointment all round.

I have been really busy making up quite a lot of 3D items that friends had ordered so although I have been really busy I have been busy doing what I love. These are a few of the items below.



I made these bird boxes so that one side of the roof opens.





All the card stock and punched items and stamps are SU, but silly me ran out of SU designer papers so made do with what I had available.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails