Saturday 2 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR I hope you all had a wonderful christmas. I am very excited my daughter in law Rimal who lives in Dubai with my son has gone into labour this morning so I am not letting my mobile out of my sight for even a minute. Those of you who do, please pray everything goes well for them I miss them very much especially as they were meant to be having the baby here originally.
I really love making 3D projects especially if they have a use. The project below (little drawer with an easle card attached) was inspired by a Tutorial by Jenny Moors. I have added 4 little 3 x 3 love notes which fit in the drawer. I think this would make a lovely gift for someone. I have several people in mind I just can't decide think I will have to make some more, so that I don't have to choose.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails