Monday 25 January 2010

I have just finished planning our next workshop, I am hoping we will make the following four projects. The first one below was designed by Jenny Moors, You are so incredibly clever Jenny. It actually has four little pouches inside which hold four After Eight Mints - Yummy -
I have used Love You Much stamp set and Real Red, Whisper White and Black card stock.
I have embossed the red heart with white craft ink.


Inside
I have used Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Black card stock for this card and usd En Francais for the background.


The base colour card for this one is Rose Red with Chocolate Chip and Rose Red mats.
The car and hearts have been water coloured with Rose Red and Real Red.
The trees have een daubed with Mellow Moss and the sky and road I have sponged with Bashful Blue and Basic Grey.



Last but not least, if we have time after making the above in between cups of tea, coffee and bickies and lots of chat this card which used Sage Shadow, Braveo Burgandy and Very Vanilla card stock and the Medallion stamp.
Hope you like them girls - looking forward to seeing you all on monday.

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

They look lovely Jackie, wish I was joining you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails