Sunday 21 March 2010

Little Boxes for little Gifts

Sat down the other day and just fancied making some little boxes, this is what I did:
A little Easter Basket: Taken with Teal and Whisper White, I filled it with very very thin strips of the same colour card and thought it would fun to put some little mini easter eggs in.
Just love this little box the shape was inspired by Jenny Moors, I have used Barely Bannana and Gable Green Card Stock. I made the flower by stamping the new Flower Accent stamp with Barely Bannana ink and then stamping in each petal with the little flower swirl from Tiny Tags in Summer Sun ink, I used the small flower from Vintage Vogue for the centre flower, stamped in Summer Sun ink. I stamped the leaves using Autumn Splendor stamp set and Gable Green ink and then cut them out.
For this little box I have used Certain Celery and Old Olive Card Stock.
The Big flower was made using the new Flower Accent Stamp and the new Silver Shimmer paint. I used the Boho Blossoms Punch for the little flowers. I think it is a really sweet little box and very sturdy once all the mats are stuck on.





1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Hi Jackie

Wow you have been busy.

I love everything you have done. The colours are gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails