Friday 9 April 2010

This last week has been utter bliss, as I have mentioned before I work in a school and at the moment it is the Easter holidays. Because of where Easter fell this year we have had 2 weeks 2 days, and Easter fell on the first weekend, those 2 extra days have made such a huge difference and I have spent nearly the whole of this past week crafting, crafting crafting...Pure Bliss.. Anyway here is what I have been up to..............

The idea for this bag and shadow/diorama card came from Jenny, but I have used Fox and Friends stamp set (from the new mini catalogue) Forest Friends and Pocket Silhouettes I have really gone crazy about Pocket Silhouettes lately but I find it so versatile.
Card stock: Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst and Very Vanilla
Ink Pads: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip Old Olive, Rose Red and Basic Black.
The two little Butterflies are from Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set

I needed to make some cards quite quickly for my Church and decided to make several different styles and colours: These 2 are Bareley Bannana and Summer Sun card and inks. The flower is from SU Greenhouse Garden.

These 2 are shadow or diorama cards. I have used Ruby Red and Very Vanilla card stock. Ruby Red and Mellow Moss Inks.

These two are book mark cards made using Lavender Lace, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant card stock and Inks. The stamp set is from the new Mini Catalogue ..and is called Vintage Vogue.
I have finished off with some Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon.

I borrowed this stamp from a lovely friend of mine, I just love it I have used Brocade Blue card and inks, finishing of with some Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon

I have always loved the Footprints Verse and in fact have the whole verse on a door in my home so when I saw this stamp I just had to buy it. I have used Sage Shadow Bravo Burgandy and So Saffron card stock, with matching ribbon to finish off.

I just love the new bird punch from SU it is new and available from the mini catalogue. I have seen it used in amazing ways. I have used it here in quite a simple way as I wanted the words to be in the forefront. The stamp set is Pocket Silhouettes.
Card Stock is Certain Celery, Old Olive, Whisper White and Summer Sun

Card Stock for this card is as above minus the Summer Sun.
Stamp Sets are Flight of the Butterfly, Pocket Silhouettes and Garden Silhouettes which is an old Hostess set








2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Wow you have been busy, love your creations, Enjoy the rest of your holidays, Our school is back on Monday :( Hugs Sarah b X

Ann Wills said...

Jackie, they are all gorgeous, as usual.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails