Sunday 20 June 2010

A few to view

Now I have started I can't stop, I must be making up for lost time whilst I was away and then ill...
A friend was leafing through my SU catalogue and fell in love with the Forest Friends stamp set.
She doesn't craft herself and asked if I would make 4 little note card using the Forest Friend set. This is what I came up with.
4 little easle cards using the SU 3 x 3 Love notes and a little bag to put them in.
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Bordering Blue and Bashful Blue
I brayerd the back grounds, with Punpkin Pie and Bordering Blue and then stamped away.
I used Chocolate Chip, Old Olive to stamp the tree and animals.


3 NEW COLOURS OF CARD, INKS, RIBBON AND DESIGNER PAPER
I bought the 3 different colours of shimmer paint from the SU mini catalogue at least 6 weeks ago but have never had the chance to use them, so I thought I would have a go. I have made these using the 3 new colours of Card and Inks: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.
I Brayerd the backgrounds of 3 pieces of shiny card with the 3 colours, stamped each one with the little flower from Greenhouse Garden using the shimmer paints. I then stamped the inside of the flower with the same colour as the brayerd colour. I then layerd this onto white card then again onto the coloured card then again onto a larger piece of white card,
I scalloped the bottom of the large piece of white card using the eyelet border punch,
Stamped the bottom with greetings from Sincere Salutations and finished off with a little bow made out of card.

Then I decided to make this one using Night of Navy, Bordering Blue and Whisper White card





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails