Monday 28 June 2010

Letter Rack of cards

I saw this little letter rack and just loved it and had to have a go. The template comes from 'My timeless Templates' by Lauren Meader. Once I had made the letter rack I then had to think about what to use it for and decided to fill it with eight cards, Four 5 x 5 in the back section using Sage Shadow and Whisper White card (to match the letter rack itself) and four 4 x 5 in the front section using Handsom Hunter, Sage Shadow and Whisper White card stock.
Inks: Basic Black, Handsome Hunter and Sage Shadow.
The stamp set is Studio Sketches a level 1 hostess gift from the mini catalogue. It was really fun to do and not at all complicated. If you have a go I would love to see what you come up with.



I made these four card 4 x 5" and once I had finished them I realised I didn't have any envelopes of that size.. I hunted and hunted the internet for some but the nearest to it were either to big or to small so I ended up having to make them.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails