Wednesday 16 June 2010

Sorry I 've been absent for so long. The first week in June went to Dubai again, to visit our beautiful granddaughter but unfortunately we went down with a nasty virus while there which completely flawed me for 2 weeks. Anyway I am feeling more human now and had to get my act together to plan our next workshop. This is what I came up with hope you like them.

This is a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 card with an exploding centre.
I have used 1 (Heart) Hearts, Tiny Tags and both from the SU mini catalogue and the text stamp from Rustic Rooster which is a level 2 Hostess set.
Card Stock: Barely Bananna, Very Vanilla and Apricot Appeal.
Ink: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal.

This is the inside I have used the So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper for the exploding insert.
Same size card here but I have used Bird on a Branch stamp set also from the mini catalogue.
Basic Black and Whisper White card stock.
Basic Black and Pink Passion Inks.
I have glittered the middle of each flower but it doesn't show up on the photograph
For the exploding insert I have used the Night and Day Specialty Paper.
The next 2 cards I have cased from Jenny I think they are brilliant ideas for using the Sweet Treat Cups once again available from the Mini Catalogue.
I have put some mint imperials in the Treat Cup.

This is just such a great idea I had to case it. It is a puzzle card, it has 3 little silver balls inside which you have to try and settle over the three little punched holes. Great eh!!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails