Friday 30 July 2010

8 Little Christmas Gift Tags in a Box

Christmas........ My very favourite time of year, this little box looks big in the photo but actually it is only 2.5 inches square. I made the box and then didn't know quite what to do with it, as its size limits its use. Finally decided to make some gift tags.
Whilst visiting my Aunt (craftysquirrel) I saw a little christmas wreath on her cupboard door and loved it. I made 4 tags with the little wreath on them and 4 cards using the Large One Step Bird Punch. Thanks for looking xxx



The wreath is made using the Boho Blossoms punch, mounting the flowers on a circle of card using the scallop circle punch with the centre punched out using the 1" circle punch, such fun to do




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails