Wednesday 28 July 2010

For the Bride and Groom

Oops!! I suddenly realised that I hadn't made a card for my friend Lisa's Wedding as there is only a few days to go I had to come up with something quickly.
I have taken this from a tutorial Jenny made a while ago, she had done them for Valentines Day,
I have adapted it to make it more weddingy... (is that a word)
There are four pockets inside and I made little inserts to go in each pocket.
The card stock is: Craft, Whisper White Pretty in Pink and Blush Blossom.
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Tiny Tags, Very Versatile, Gods Blessings, Trendy Trees, Flight of the Butterfly and 1 (Heart) Hearts. Thanks for looking, bye for now!!


I used the Extra large Two Step Bird Punch on this pocket
Here I have used the Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers and leaves which I think are amazing you get so many pieces in the packet for only £6.50.




These are the four inserts





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails