Friday 25 February 2011

Below are the 4 items we made at craft club in January, wow what fun we had.

This little house was the inspiration of my Aunt (crafty squirrel).
I used Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride card stock
Stamped the flower from Silhouette Sentiments (Level 1 Hostess Gift) onto vellum using Rose Red and Old Olive inks
I bought all my lovely ladies a battery t-light to go inside, the light twinkles through the velum...beautiful.

The card goes with the little bag below: I used Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry (I love this colour) card stock. Stamps sets Crazy for Cupcakes and Party this way both in the current catalogue. I coloured in the images with Water colour wonder crayons. The fancy corners and edging were punched using the Scallop trim corner and border punches.
The little bag below houses a couple of individualy wrapped biscuits, great for taking when going to a friends for coffee.
This card came from an Idea from one of the swaps I recieved at the Convention last year. Oh! there were some truly wonderful creations there. I used Bashful blue, Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock and because I love it so.. Silhouette Sentiments stamp set also Perfect Punches and Solid Stips stamps.

Anyway again a big big sorry that I have not posted for so long...................

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails