Saturday 26 February 2011

I am really back in the swing of things (I just hope I stay there) and keep posting regularly I really am trying "very" said Peter.

I am not quite sure who actually first created this card but I think they are so clever. It's a triple slider card and great fun if not a bit fiddly to do. You pull the tab at the top to reveal a 3 tiered card.

I used Vintage Vogue and Happy Everything stamp sets
With Basic Black and Whisper White card stock and Inks
The Ribbon is SU white organza
The Speciality designer paper is by SU and called Night and Day unfortunately it is retired.

CLOSED

OPEN
For this one I used Punch Bunch and Carte Postal and HappyEverything stamp sets
So Safron and Whisper White card stock with So Saffron and Bashful Blue Inks
The Designer Paper is again from my retired stash.

CLOSED

OPEN
Anyway thanks for looking. xx

2 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful sliders Jackie. It's such a shame that papers retire when they are so lovely. Zoƫ

Ann Wills said...

Beuatiful Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails