Monday 27 June 2011

In Case

This case is from a tutorial by Val who as I have said before is so clever thank you Val

Card Stock: Soft Suede and Early Espresso
The Text on the top was my addition and I used Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlets Die
Do you get the play on words?
I made these five cards to go inside, there should be 6 but bright ideas dimmed somewhat and I couldn't think what to do for the 6th card. Maybe I will go back to it at a later date.


One More before I nip to the supermarket for some shopping.............

I do so love this colour combination and this Centre Pillar card.
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler, Rose Red and Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Nature Walk (I love this set), Happy Moments (Text)

I finished off with some Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding

See you soon
Jackie xxx

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Jackie, all these cards are great, love the brayering and the wedding card is stunning. Really well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails