Sunday 19 February 2012

Ain't Love Grand


I have had this set 'Ain't Love Grand' for some time but not played, so yestereday I decided to make a card using each stamp in the set and a box for them to go in. There are actually 6 stamps but I have made 7 cards, I used the Congrats stamp twice doing one in blue and one in pink.




This is the box with a window cut out and one of the cards showing through. I used Pink Pirouette card for the box and Crumb Cake for the frame around the window.









I made these two with:
Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, and Pretty in Pink card I coloured the images in using Stampin'Write Markers, and Blender Pens, using the same colour inks.

Punches used:
6cm scallop circle
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

Dies: Circles 2 and Fun Flowers





For this one I used Basic Grey, Whisper White and Daffodil Yellow Card and Write Markers





















and this one: Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz card.
The designer paper is from the Sale-a-braition pack. Again I coloured the image with Write Markers and blender pen



















Card : Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White

Write Markers: Marina Mist and Real Red and More Mustard for the basket


















Finally I used Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White for the one.

The background hearts are from the stamp set Confetti.














Thanks for visiting, I'll be back soon
Hugs to one and all
Jackie

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

You did a great job with this, they all look super.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails