Saturday 11 February 2012

Sale-a-Bration Designer Papers

Morning and what a beautiful sunny one, except that I am freezing even with the heating on my hands are frozen, hey ho....
I just love the Designer papers in the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue and guess what ... they are FREE
Yes that's right FREE. For every £45 spent you can choose an item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for FREE and as well as the usual 4 stamp sets this year there is a pack of designer papers as well and they are gorgeous.

For the card below I have used:
Pear Pizaz, Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Inks: Pear Pizaz, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait

I have embossed the centre of the card with the Square Lattice embossing folder.
The strip of designer paper on each side is from the Sale-a-Bration calalogue and is called 'Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper'
The image in the centre is stamped with the stamp set 'You Are Loved' from the mini catalogue, see how it matches the designer paper, I have used Stampin'Write Markers to colour the stamp.
I cut the oval using the Designer Frames and then finished of with some Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and a glimmer brad.
Again the Designer paper for the next to cards is from the Everyday Enchantment Papers.
For the card directly below I have used Peach Parfait and Night of Navy Card, added an Antique Brad to some Crochet Trim (Victoria).
I have used Fancy Flower punch, 5 Petal punch and the Boho Blossoms punch for the flower.

This one is made using Lucky Limeade and Night of Navy card stock
Again an Antique Brad around some Night of Navy Satin Ribbon, sadly the Night of Navy is retired but there are loads of other colours to choose from.
The greeting on both these cards is stamped in Whisper White Ink and the text is from the set 'Petite Pairs
Well I am off shopping now, so I will say bye for now and thank you for stopping by.
See you soon
Jackie
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails