Monday 7 May 2012

  Thought I would quickly pop these two on before I go out.  They are both made using the Framelits Die set from the New Mini Catalogue you get 6 nesting dies and they match up with the stamp set Apothecary Art  which has 4 stamps that fit with 4 of the Framelits dies, nifty eh!!

The text on this card is from Petite Pairs the other half of the text is on the reverse side which swings around as you open and close the card.

The text for this card also comes from Apothecary Art.   The edging on the Very Vanilla card has been done using the new Edglits Dies and Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.

There is just so many new and wonderful things in this new Mini, I just love it.

I have yet to show you may very favourite stamp set of all hopefully I will be back later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails