Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Workshop

What a lovely weekend, so exciting watching the mens and ladies bike races whizz passed our house.
I did manage a few photos and I will post them either later today or tomorrow.

Thought I would just share quickly with you the cards that we made at last Tuesday's workshop.  The first project (the criss cross box) I set as a challenge.  They made the basic box using Night of Navy card and then had to take it home and decorate it using SU products and with a Christmas theme.
Each class we will be doing one Christmas card which they can keep in their box.





Stamp set:  French Foilage and Happiest Birthday Wishes
Inks:  Certain Celery and Old Olive
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla



Card Stock: Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree and Delightful Decorations
Inks:  Versamark

Gold Embossing Powder, glitter



Stamp Sets:  Happiest Birthday Wishes,  Fruit and Flowers
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Real Red and Old Olive
Inks:  Basic Black
Write Markers:  Real Red and Old Olive
Had a photo of this card on my camera but I can't remember where it I took it, or who made the original card but thank you so much for the inspiration, I changed the colour and text.

Stamp Set:  Mixed Bunch, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Inks: Basic Black, Versamark
Card Stock: Whisper White and Melon Mambo

White Embossing Powder
 
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Basic Black
Punches: 5 Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms, Blossom

Framelits Dies
Edgelits Dies
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Rhinestones





















Thank you for looking I will be back with those photos of the bike races soon

God Bless
Jackie

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Jackie, the projects look FAB, wish I had been there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails