Wednesday 30 January 2013

January Workshop

On 21st January we had our first class of 2013 and what fun we had, although, because of the snow 3 of my lovely ladies were unable to come, we missed them loads but plodded on regardless.  Below are the projects we did.  Hope you like them.

I used the framelits dies to create this card as in my previous post. The stamp set is Summer Silhouettes with Beautiful Birthday for the text.  the card is Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White with matching colours in the inks.


 This Triple Layer Stamping method is really popular and you can find loads of examples floating around the internet.  I love it, it is quite quick and easy and fun to do.

I used Field Flowers stamp set, stamped with Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy Inks onto Whisper White and Not Quite Navy card stock. then finished of with a bit of bakers twine.
 These next two cards use the faux torn method again great fun to do.   Half the ladies did the brown version using Creative Elements stamp set.
Bravo Burgundy , Crumb Cake and More Mustard inks and Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Very Vanilla card.

This one used French Foilage stamp set, Certain Celery, Old Olive and Sahara Sand Inks
The card is Whisper White, Certain Celery and
Old Olive.



This card uses the new Peekaboo Frames, what a brilliant die this is with 5 different windows.

The text and the cake stamps come from a super set called Bring on the Cake it has 13 different texts relating to birthdays. It is on page 142 of the current catalogue if you want to check it out.

Anyway this is the window open
 

This is the window closed.

The little flowers were punch out using the one of the Itty Bitty Punches.


This is the little gift I made for the girls to thank them for coming and giving me such a wonderful day (as it always is).












Thank you so much for visiting and please do let me know if there is anything more you need to know about any of the products I have used.

Love and hugs
Jackie

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Lovely cards Jackie, looks like I might have to add peekaboo frames to my must have list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails