Tuesday 26 September 2017

And..... Three years later..


Unlike a bad penny that pop's up when you least want it to, I hope that I am a good penny,  popping up when you least expect it to but are happy that it has.

My life has changed quite dramatically over the past 3 years, my husband and I have moved our life from Walton on Thames, Surrey. to beautiful Bournemouth.  We will have been here for 2 years on the 4th November and the time has flown by.
I feel it is time that I began posting once again and to start I want to show you a CHRISTMAS CARD that I made yesterday.  I hope you like it:


 I have used the Stampin'Up! stamp set 'At Home With You'  and the matching 'At Home Framelits' Dies.
I have had them for a while now and seemed to overlook them each time I made a Christmas card.
So..  I set too yesterday and I am so pleased I did as I am really pleased with the result.
 I stamped the trees, garland and wreath in Old Olive in coloured the berries and baubles with Real Red

I die cut them all using the matching dies
I stamped the door in Stazon ink  and used my watercolour brush and Soft Sky ink to paint it

I used the inner door die to cut the door out and the little window die to cut the window that's in the door.




I finished off by adding my very favourite element  GLITTER....

Thanks for visiting
I promise I wont wait 3 years before posting again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails