Saturday 13 March 2010

I am sorry I have been absent for so long. I have been to Dubai to stay with my son, daughter in law and at last to see my granddaughter Sofia and being a typical new grandmother had to show her off... isn't she beautiful... We came back with 478 photos on the camera and at the moment I can't even delete the ones that are blurred.

It was my friends mother's 90th birthday and we were invited to her surprise party. I decided to try something new this pop up card, not quite sure if I like the was I have put it together or not (the colours and flowers etc) but it was great fun to do. Sorry the photos are sort of yellow, I am not sure why.
Opened upSide View




1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Love this Jackie, it is really effective, I bet the lady loved it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails