Saturday 13 March 2010

The idea for this style of card came from Jenny Moors she is so so clever. Again I have used Perfect Plum and Pale Plum but with Whisper White this time. The stamp set is blooming with beauty.
I came up with this flower which I made from the tall heart on the heart to heart punch when I was playing.... I punched out several hearts with the idea that I would put them along the bottom of the card.. but I ended up with this.
I have used Pale Plum and Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla and Old Olive card stock.
The designer series paper is perfect plum.

I love this stamp set: I used Old Olive and Whisper White card stock]
Sense of Time and the Medallion stamps and Old Olive and Basic Black inks
The idea from this came from someone on ILWS but I can't remember their name. I have just cut scallop squares from Rose red designer series paper, used Rose red card and Rose red ribbon
a really quick and easy card to do, but quite effective.

Gifts for the Girls... I made these little note books for the girls as a thank you for coming





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails