Sunday 21 March 2010

Workshop 12th April 2010

I just want to say thank you to anyone who has a peek at my blog. I hope you may find it helpful in giving you ideas. So many of my ideas come from having a peek at other peoples blogs. There are so many very very very talented people out there... also don't forget to check out my Aunts blog, craftysquirrel.blogspot.com. she has just made a watering can and loads of flowers to go inside it its truly amazing.

After quite a lot of contemplating I finally decided on these 4 items for our next workshop of 12th April.
I have used stamp sets from the new mini catalogue: Vintage Vogue, Tiny Tags, Autumn Splendor and Flower Accent.
There are also 3 new style punches in the mini catalogue. One is the wonderful bird on the last card.. it cuts the bird the wing and the branch all in one go.. it's just great. The other is a medium jewelry tag punch, used on the second card with friend stamped inside it. The third and final new punch is a small heart, which I havn't used here.
Card stock used: Certain Celery, Old Olive and Very Vanilla for the first 2 cards and Barely Bannana, Summer Sun, Gable Green and Whisper White for the third and fourth cards.
Hope you like them.

This is the back of the card

A little box/card


Another little box card


and finally and card which maybe good for Easter







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails