Monday 17 May 2010

Card and Matching Gift Bag

This photo vanished when I published the post. It should be below the the black and white card, where the recipe etc is sorry!!!!!! obviously I'm still not very good at this.

SU have brought out some lovely black and white designer paper in their mini catalogue its called Night and Day, I have used it on this Card and Gift Bag. The flower is also cut out from the designer paper, the petals curled and then layerd to give a 3d effect. I have used some Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon to finish the gift bag off.
I love all things that match so I really love it when a card and bag or box match. This little gift bag is the perfect size for a small gift.
I have used a retired SU stamp set 'Never Ending Joy' for this project
Regal Rose, Blush Blossom and Very Vanilla card stock.
Regal Rose and Mellow Moss inks.
I used the eyelet border punch to finish of both the card and box and ran a strip of vellum down the edge of the card. The little curly wurly bits are long very thin strips of card threaded through a button and then each end is wound tightly around a cocktail stick. Give them a go they are great fun to do. My friend says I am quite sad, thinking winding bits of card around cocktail sticks is great fun, hey ho, each to his own... If it has to do with card paper and crafting I love it.






1 comment:

Mae Collins said...

Hi Jackie, love these. Just letting you know that I have awarded you a "Beautiful Blogger Award" so please pop over to my blog to pick it up. Take care and happy stamping from Mae.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails