Monday 17 May 2010

A Sense of Time


Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks. I haven't had a very good sense of time lately it has been running away with me I seem to have more things to do, than there are hours in the day to do them in. It was Peters birthday on the 10th May and I nearly commited the worst crime of buying a card for him as I just couldn't decide what to make, finally I came up with this.
I have used SU Sense of Time stamp set
Bashful Blue and Night of Navy stamp sets and card stock.
The inside below.. I made one of those exploding inserts (not sure if thats what they are called) and I filled it with lots of hearts ahhhhhh.. punched out using the SU Heart to Heart punch. He liked it and that was the main thing.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails