Monday 13 September 2010

Hi! and thanks for visiting my blog, I would love you to leave a message so that I can visit your blog. I so love seeing the wonderful things that people create.

Anyway I hope you like this little set of cards and wallet. It is one of Jennies amazing tutorials, thank you Jenny. Jenny used autumnal colours in the tutorial but after much umming..... I decided to use summery colours.

Card Stock: Barely Banana, Old Olive and Whisper White
Inks: Black Staz on
Write Markers
Old Olive Satin Ribbon
SU Patterns Designer Paper
SU Brads

Thanks for looking

The Wallet
The wallet open without the cards inside
Four little cards to go inside

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jackie it is such a beautiful set, the colours are gorgeous too.
Angela x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails