Sunday 3 October 2010


Hi fellow stampers, well it's been 3 days since the launch of the new catalogue and I have been unable to get near the computer till now. There have been some humungous changes and all for the good. Amazing new colours, amazing new stamp sets and amazing new accessories in fact I would go as far as to say the whole catalogue is quite amazing.

My Aunt .... craftysquirrel.blogspot.com is also amazing - I am not too brilliant at the intricacies of blogs, so today she has downloaded the new catalogue for me. You can view it on the right hand side Thank you so so much Ann. Do visit Crafty Squirrel as she has posted some amazing..(there's that word again)... cards using some of the new sets.

Below is the card I made for my Aunt's birthday which was in the middle of September.
I have used one of the New Hostess sets 'FAST AND FABULOUS' I couldn't post until after the launch of the new catalogue.

The card and ink colours are Pink Pirouette .........a beautiful pale pink and Concord Crush and lovely deep purple. I have also used Rose Red ink and Whisper White Card.

Believe it or not the day after her birthday my Aunt phoned me to thank me for the card, she said she presumed it was from me because I had used a stamp set from the new catalogue....... needless to say I hadn't written anything in the card derrrrrrrrrr.


Thanks for looking xxx


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails