Thursday 21 October 2010

What a fabulous weekend. I went to stay with Ann my Aunt in Cottingham (craftysquirrel.blogspot.com) and on Sunday we went on a Stampin'Up! training day in Peterborough.

I felt like I had died and gone to heaven, stamping all day with 29 other stampers, it was absolute bliss. On Saturday evening Ann and I set too and made 30 of the little cards below for swapping. I had never done it before and it felt a bit strange but after the first couple of swaps and seeing the wonderful ideas that everybody had I just loved it.

We made five cards a box and a 6 x 6 album. which I will post in a day or two. I can't thank Monica and Bekka enough for all the planning and cutting it must have taken to put the day together and a huge thank you to Ann for asking me to go with her.



The whole weekend totally inspired me. We made a little blue box and when I got home I made it again in black changing the decoration to match 4 cards which I made to go inside.

Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White
Stamp Set: Punch Potpourri (new level 1 hostess gift set)
Punches: 5 Petal punch, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch and Fancy Flower extra
large punch.
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon
Accesories: Basic Rhinestone

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Jacqueline, they are gorgeous. absolutely love them. You really should post them on ILWS or Stampin Connextions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails