Friday 15 October 2010

Now I have begun I can't stop at least you can see I have been busy over the last two weeks and not sitting idle (I should be so lucky) Below is a great box it is called a Sending Love Explosion Box and was designed by Lyn Pratt, its great because the box itself is made from a 12 x 12 sheet of card and needs no gluing. You also need a piece of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of card for the lid.
Opening
Open..
I used Always Artichoke and So Saffron Card Stock. The designer paper is from SU last years catalogue.


I had to demonstrate how to make one of these little bags to a class of students today, I was so nervous but ended up really enjoying it the students were brilliant and made some fantastic bags. The design for the three little bags at the back came from a tutorial from ILWS.
I adapted the pattern to make the brief case in the front of the picture.

I used Pear Pizaz, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip card stock, with matching inks. I think these are a perfect size and shape for small gifts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails