Saturday 30 April 2011

Just got back from doing some shopping, goodness it's hot out there and so so busy, my feet are aching, so I thought I would sit down and share some of the cards I have made over the last few days.

I really love the patchwork look I have seen this one on ILWS and thought I would have a go:

I have used Springtime Vintage designer papers from the mini catalogue, I punched 12 squares with the small square punch stuck them together onto whisper white card and then used my Big Shot to cut the shape,
The main card is Baja Breeze and the text is from So Happy For You a sale-a-bration set.


The same theme but I have used Night and Day designer papers from I think last years mini.

Sorry I will have to finish this post a little later as we have to go out for a few hours... I will be back... Hi I am home again...................

Here we go again with yet another patchwork card, this time the designer papers are from Lap of Luxury (current catalogue) I have run the patchwork shape through the Big Shot with the embossing folder Square Latice. It gives it an amazing effect almost like fabric and then layered it onto perfect plum card stock


Peter and I had been invited to a joint 50th Birthday party. Two friends Tommy and Gerry decided to have a Tom and Gerry party to celebrate their turning 50.

Gerry liked Bikes so I used the Motorcycle Stamp from the mini and made it look like it was moving (the idea came from a swap I received at the Peterborough Training Day)
Tommy likes planes so I used Plane and Simple also from the mini. They were both great fun to do. I hope you like them. I suppose more to the point I hope they liked them.
Last night I had finished what I was working on (the favours for Kate's wedding) but the film I was watching had not finished so I fiddled around and ended up with the card below.
I have used the embossing folder Elegant Bouquet on the main card which is whisper white.

I then sponged the image with elegant eggplant and pear pizaz.

I ran a piece of elegant eggplant cardstock through the big shot using the square lattice embossing folder and punched out 2 butterflies.

The backing for the text was die cut using Lots of Tags from the mini catalogue. The text is from Sincere Salutations from the main catalogue and then punched out using the extra large oval punch. I then just finished of with some Basic Pearls.
Well I am off to bed now but thank you so much for looking and I will post again soon.
God Bless.
Jackie xx

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Jackie, all these cards are stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails