Wednesday 11 May 2011

Well what a marathon week it has been, so many things going on, so many cards to make for so many birthdays and finally ending with Peters birthday yesterday. Each year I have to try and think of something different to make for his birthday and this year I almost gave up and went and bought a card but instead decided to knuckle down and think. This is what I came up with, it was a bit of a marathon in itself. Some of it is a bit soppy, but that's me soppy all over. Romance Rules.....................
I worked on the idea from a tutorial I purchased over a year ago from Jenny.
I have used Pacific Point, Rich Razleberry, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock
Numerous colours of Write Markers, Water colour Wonder Crayons and Inks
And I think I worked it out that I used stamps from 35 different Stampin'up! Stamp sets.

This is the front
This is it open

Inside the front (sides 1 and 2)
Sides 3 and 4)
Sides 5 and 6
Sides 7 and 8
Sides 9 and 10
These are the 4 little cards which went inside each of the 4 pockets
The next 4 pictures are the insides of the 4 little cards.



In case you were wondering... Yes he loved it, I have to be honest it was worrying me incase he thought it was all a bit too much.

It has also taken absolutely ages to post this I hope you didn't get bored half way through.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

Ann Wills said...

That took some work Jackie, I bet he loved it. It is really pretty.

Monica Gale said...

Jackie that is amazing, how patient are you? Glad to see you blogging my sweet. Hugs M xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails