Sunday 29 May 2011

Well here we are again on yet another school holiday, I'm not complaining though, I seem to live for them. I have had some fun making these little Lip Balm Holders the design for the holder itself came from the amazingly clever 'Qbee' .

I have used Popy Parade and Perfect Plum for these 2 with the designer paper to match.
I made the flower using the Fancy Fower punch I snipped away happily all around the petals,
I then shaped them curling the petals under. The centre is a rectangle of card snipped along 1 long edge and then curled the strip and glued the 2 short edges together.
I used the stamp set Growing Green to stamp the inside.

I love projects like this they make great little quickie gifts.
See you soon..






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails