Sunday 12 June 2011

Baby Blossoms Stationery Box

I have had the tutorial for the stationery box below for some time now and been desperate to have a go it was created by Val Moody...... Val you are so cleaver I just love it.
I have made a variety of different size cards, notelets and tags to go inside and decorated the box with butterflies cut from Beautiful Wings Big shot die. I have done one side using Bashful Blue and Night of Navy and the other side with Pink Pirouette and Rose Red.

The box is made from Very Vanilla card as is some of the cards but I have also used
a whole variety of other colours of card and Inks for the cards and notelets etc.
Stamp Sets: Baby Blossoms and Sincere Salutations
I have also used Springtime Vintage designer papers
and made envelopes for the little notelets using the Scallop Envelope die
The little silver frames are from the Hodge Podge Kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails