Monday 27 June 2011

June Workshop

Hi, on this really, really, really hot day, what a glorious weekend it has been.

Below are the 4 projects we did at last Monday's workshop. The first is a little mini book, I can't remember where I found the instructions for it, but thank you to the person who did create it.. It is amazingly easy to make and you can decorate it however you like I have done one as a thank you card another as a Birthday card and yet another as a mini album.....so the skies the limit.

I decorated this one using the Two Step Bird punch and Nature Walk stamp set which is from the mini catalogue


This is the little book open.
I used Pear Pizaz and Always Artichoke card stock
Pear Pizaz deisgner paper.

For this card we brayered the background using Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight inks.
Card Stock: Glossy White Card, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black
Stamp Set: Just Believe
I also used the Scallop Trim Border punch and then finished the card of with a piece of Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon.

Recipe for the card below is:
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Inks: Night of Navy and Bashful Blue
Designer Paper: Night of Navy from the Regals Pack and Bashful Blue from the Subtles pack
Stamp Set: Circle Circus

Finally, some time ago I saw a card similar to this on someone's blog and really liked it but once again I can't remember where I saw it. Anyway I tried to recall to my very bad memory how it had been done but the only thing I could remember was that the oval scallop punch had been used to create the Hot Air Baloon. Anyway this is my version.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Real Red, Pear Pizaz and Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.
Inks: Real Red and Old Olive

To make the basket I cut a piece of whisper white card to the size and shape that I wanted and stamped it with a stamp from Playful Pieces stamp set (A level 3 Hostess set).


I hope you like the cards, they seemed to go down really well at the workshop.

Anyway hopefully I will be back with some more cards soon. Byeeeee.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails