Monday 30 January 2012

A Box and 3 Cards

I have to begin this post by saying I am so sorry that I haven't posted for nearly 2 months.

The build up to Christmas was tough but such a joy, My Son, Daughter in Law and Granddaughter arrived on the 9th December and I had to get all my Christmas gifts bought, wrapped and stored up in the loft before they arrived as space is at a premium in my home.

Once they arrived I just wanted to spend as much time as possible with them especially my darling grandaughter Sofia who was 2 on January the 2nd.
I also had to contend with a new computer and getting my head around Windows 7 it is wildly different from what I had before (which was probably ~Windows 16th Century). Also once the family left on the 3rd Jan (they live in Dubai) I kind of lost my mojo. We keep finding little things that Sofia had left, like a tiny plastic figure in the Calgon box, her little toy wisk in the wine rack and little paper star stickers stuck in the letter box etc.etc. We miss them so much.

Anyway I am getting there slowly but surely. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and to everyone reading this I wish you a truly Happy New Year.

I made the three cards below using Faith in Nature stamp set (page 11 in the current catalogue), I have had it for a while but not got down to using it. I have used Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Very Whisper White Card Stock.

I stamped the images with StazOn ink and then daubbed the colour over the images.

I also used the scallop trim border and corner punches.

Having made the cards I decided to make a box to keep them in this I did in Pear Pizzazz.
Hope you like them

Once again I WILL BE BACK SOON... promise.
xxx


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails