Monday 27 February 2012

Everything Eleanor

What a beautiful weekend (weather wise) I could have been fooled into thinking spring was here. Thought I would just post a couple of cards before nipping to the shops.

I have made this card around what has to be my favourite stamp set in the catalogue (although I say that about several of them) 'Everything Eleanor' the leaves come from Autumn Splendor.
The text comes from Happiest Birthday Wishes and Create a Cupcake

I used Night of Navy and Bashful Blue card and the matching Bashful Blue designer paper from the subtles collection
Inks: Garden Green, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy
I simply stamped the images and then went over them with a blender pen to spread the ink before cutting them all out.
The Little Navy flowers are made using the four petal punch from the Itty Bitty Punch pack.

1 comment:

Ann Wills said...

Absolutely stunning card Jackie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails