Monday 16 April 2012

Its been ages since I have posted and I apologise once again, we have been away to Dubai for Easter to see Karim, Rimal and our darling grandaughter Sofia, we had such a wonderful time, they really are the most wonderful hosts and took us everywhere, everyday was an amazing adventure.

Well the photo below is of my lovely crafting friends at March's craft club. We had such fun as always with an amazing feast for lunch.

Below are the four projects we made.

The base card for this first one was made from Old Olive Card Stock and cut using the Scallop Square Die which can be found on page 122 of the current SU catalogue.
The image is stamped with Every Moment Stamp Set embossed with gold embossing folder and then coloured in using the SU watercolour pencils.
I am not quite sure who created the swing mechanism for this card, the middle flower pot moves from side to side, you could always have a hidden message under the flower pot. If I remember the original card had hearts instead of flower pots, either way I think its a great idea. So thank you to the person who created it.

The plant pot and flowers were made using the Create a Cupcake stamp set available from the spring mini catalogue but only untill the end of April.
This card I have shown in a previous post, I do love this stamp set 'Everything Eleanor'
A little shadow card to finish the stamp set here is also from the spring mini and is called 'You are Loved'. The set has 7 stamps in it 3 texts stamps and four Images, but sadly once again it is only available untill the end of this month.

That is it for this post but I will be back soon
Thank you so much for looking
Hugs
Jackie xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails