Friday 15 October 2010

Hi.. I can't believe it has been nearly two weeks since I last posted, time has just gone so quickly only 1 week till half term YES....... I am so excited to be going on this years Stampin'Up! convention which is being held in the UK, the last two weeks I have been so busy making over 50 swaps. After the convention I will post some of the swaps that I will hopefully recieve.

Below are the little gifts which I made for the girls at our last workshop, then when the day was over and the girls had gone, I realised I had forgotten to give them out.
I used Fast and Fabulous stamp set a level 2 hostess set and Tiny Tags. River Rock and Very Vanilla card stock and ribbon and Always Artichoke ink. The little tendril is made from a very fine strip of Always Artichoke card stock wound round a cocktail stick. The little mini bar of Green and Blacks came from Sainsbury's it was a box of 10 mini bars of different flavours. I made 6 little gifts altogether....can't quite remember what happened to the remaining 4 bars..... mmmmm
My friends husband loves beech houses and when I saw this stamp I just had to buy it for his card.
I have used Marina Mist, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock
I coloured the beach huts in using Write Markers.
I stamped one extra beach hut coloured it, cut it out and stuck it on using a dimensional, I just can't remember which beach hut is the raised one.
This card was for my Aunt who has recently moved house.
I used the Neighborhood Wheel for the houses. The birds on a branch are from a last years hostess sets called Queue Up

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails